Sportsfield Specialties is seeking an Accounting Assistant for our Delhi, NY location, to assist in the daily accounting related tasks for SSI and its associated Business Units.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Support Accounts Payable and record daily cash transactions.
- Perform company credit card analyses and post to ledger.
- Responsible for ACH disbursements.
- Process payments to installation subcontractors after work is completed.
- Review, process and post travel and expense reimbursements.
- Responsible for 1099 compliance and reporting.
- Set up company vendors in ERP system.
- Track all freight claims.
- Create and distribute freight margin reports by sales division and salesperson.
- Annual audit support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and collaborate successfully.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Data entry.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or similar field required, with 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Accounting software proficient.
Salary starting at $40,000/year DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.sportsfield.com, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.