Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a hands-on experienced Facilities Maintenance employee, for our Deposit, NY location, who can work independently and/or with others as a maintenance team member. Candidate must be reliable and skilled to perform various preventative maintenance tasks and repairs throughout the facility.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- General upkeep and maintenance of production facility building, offices, and grounds.
- Landscaping – mow, trim, weed, plant, mulch, etc., including upkeep on landscaping equipment.
- Snow removal (will be expected to have snow removed prior to production shift commencing).
- Facilities cleaning – windows, floors, walls, restrooms.
- Repairs including but not limited to drywall, painting, insulation, ceiling tiles, drainage, basic plumbing.
- Maintains inventory of tools and supplies, and places timely requests for reorder.
- Assists in other maintenance and production activities as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and act on written instructions.
- Ability to maintain and repair landscaping equipment.
- Ability to safely operate power tools.
- Ability to keep written records of work performed.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in basic construction/carpentry i.e., drywall, paint, cutting, drilling, etc..
Salary starting at $18.00/hr. DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.