Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
• Maintain clean work environment and make safety priority one in all tasks.
• Understand shop drawings and customer order documents used to complete the job.
• Always maximizing material utilization.
• Maintain expected productivity standards, including production reporting and paperwork.
• Operate air operated staple gun in a safe and productive manner.
• Perform other production assignments and duties as needed.
• Ability to communicate effectively and multitask.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience operating air operated stapler, drill, hand tools and scissors.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior production experience preferred.
• Prolonged periods of standing.
• Lift, push/pull, and carry anywhere up to 50 lbs. periodically and occasionally above shoulder.
• Frequent repetitive hand/wrist movement and forearm rotation.