Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Plant Manager for our Deposit, NY location, to direct the day-to-day operations of a newly operational metal fabrication production facility.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Drives performance in safety, quality, productivity, innovation, supply chain, people management, and product delivery.
- Responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping.
- Plans, organizes, and allocates resources to effectively operate an efficient facility.
- Implements strategies in alignment with company and plant initiatives and provides a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Prepares and adheres to facility and project budgets.
- Develops and drives continuous improvement initiatives, including capital project proposal and execution.
- Determines KPI’s and measures and communicates them on a regular basis.
- Create and maintain trusting relationships with employees and a world-class work environment.
- Clearly communicate performance expectations to employees and provide feedback to reinforce good habits and provide critical feedback as needed.
- Interview and hire candidates for employment.
- Stays up to date with industry trends, best practices, and technology.
- <25% travel required.
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources).
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- BS degree in Business Management or a similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a plant manager for 3 years.
- 7 years of experience in various aspects of business such as safety, production, HR, marketing, supply chain, etc.
- Demonstrated capital project management experience.
Salary range $120,000 – $135,000/year DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.sportsfield.com, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.