Sportsfield Speciaties, Inc. (SSI) is seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate to assist in A/R related duties for SSI and associated business units.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Review and process customer invoices;
- Support credit/collection;
- Assist sales with pre-qualification and bid documents;
- Maintain customer files;
- Assist with tracking projects to ensure contract agreement deadlines are met;
- Work with subcontractors that perform installation;
- Perform analysis as needed;
- Provide close out docs. and lien waivers for customer projects;
- Provide assistance to financial department as needed.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable initiative, creativity and flexibility;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and collaborate successfully;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs;
- Data entry;
- Multi-state tax guidelines;
- Responsible for W-9 requests;
- Proven internal and external customer service experience required.
- Associates Degree required and minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Accounting knowledge
- Accounting software proficient.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.