If you are looking to become part of a family oriented and high performing team, Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is seeking a Configuration Clerk for its NY division. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill this challenging position and join our highly collaborative family.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- ERP/MRP/PLM data entry.
- ERP data entries for new parts, revisions, BOMs etc.
- MRP data entries for inventory, shipping etc.
- PLM data entries for new drawings, revisions etc.
- Drive approvals for the release process & configuration management.
- Collaborate with all departments on continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in PLM/ERP/MRP Systems & Configuration Control process.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Associates or BS Degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ Years of related experience in Configuration process and data entry.
- Experience interfacing with Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations and Sales/Marketing.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.