Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Customer Service Logistics Coordinator - NY Location
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Customer Service Logistics Coordinator to support the Customer Service department as the customer point of contact for all outgoing D1 and D4 Saleshipments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with D1 and D4 Sale teams to review backlog and shipping and delivery requirements for outstanding orders.
- Collaborate with Production Scheduling to verify ship dates.
- Update orders as necessary with correct address and site contact information.
- Gather details for product returns and Obtain Order Approval from Finance when necessary.
- Collaborate with Customer Service if customer contact is required due to a Finance Hold.
- Prior to shipment, verify and follow up with Customer for written order approval and Tax Exemption status if not already received.
- Collaborate with Sales and Shipping to determine best shipment method of orders scheduled to ship.
- Release orders to ship to the Shipping Department.
- Produce and file RMA’s with Shipping and Finance.
- Gather relevant documentation and information from customers for freight claims, submit to Finance for claim filing and set up re-shipment of goods.
- Be the primary point of contact for Purchasing and Finance to pack list vendor items and service fees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively/respectfully at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Flexible schedule when required.
- Ability to accept feedback and/or constructive criticism.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with 4 years’ experience in Customer Service/Logistics Environment in lieu of.
- Experience with ERP or SAP database.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.