Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for its Direct Division to help support Sales and its Regional Managers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to successfully manage and track multiple customer projects from concept to completion, while ensuring consistent customer contact and project profitability.
- Perform quotation development and project management.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain up to date product knowledge.
- Listening to customers concerns and handling complaints and returns.
- Work directly with the end customer.
- Deliver excellent customer service externally and internally.
- Accurately perform data entry to reflect project and production requirements as required by project designer/customer.
- Excellent written, verbal, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Flexible schedule when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Inquisitive nature encouraged.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of progressive Customer Service and/or Sales Experience.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.