Sportsfield Specialties, Inc is seeking an Engineering Associate candidate that will be responsible for maintaining all current and new product document standards and drawings.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Acquire thorough understanding of all products and manufacturing processes;
- Create and revise technical drawings based on rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions from engineering team for existing and new products;
- Work to improve existing document standards to maintain all master engineering production packages within a SolidWorks EPDM system;
- Provide support to engineering group;
- Update product installation drawings for customer use and create new when needed;
- Attend all product and revision meetings;
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- 3D CAD, Solidworks preferred
- Good understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment to meet required production deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively make decisions.
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One helpful but not required.
- Team player a must!
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred, Associate’s degree considered.
- Technical Writing.
- Database/Programming experience preferred.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.