Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a hands-on Experienced Warehouse Worker who can work independently and/or with others as a production team member with good analytical skills. Candidate must be reliable and flexible with schedule during summer months.
- Pack orders in an orderly manner so they are prepared for shipping.
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing product and notify supervisor immediately.
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Efficiently complete all tasks required by departmental supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to carry up to 80 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Preferred 5 years of warehouse and shipping experience.
- Familiar with ERP software.
High Growth Potential, Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.