Sportsfield Specialties in Mocksville, North Carolina is seeking candidates for Pad Wrapper openings. We are seeking two candidates that can work as part of a team and has prior production experience. Candidate must be reliable and have experience with air operator drill or stapler and hand tools.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Understands shop drawings and customer order documents used to complete the job.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Always Maximizing material utilization.
- Maintain expected productivity standards, including production reporting and paperwork.
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Lift, push/pull, and carry anywhere up to 1 to 50 lbs. periodically and occasionally above shoulder.
- Frequent repetitive hand/wrist movement and forearm rotation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and multitask
- Attention to detail
- Experience operating air operated stapler, drill, hand tools and scissors
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior production experience preferred
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, 155 Boyce Drive Mocksville, NC 27028.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.