Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Pad Wrapper - NC Location
Sportsfield Specialties in Mocksville, North Carolina is seeking candidates for Pad Wrapper openings. We are seeking two candidates that can work as part of a team and has prior production experience. Candidate must be reliable and have experience with air operator drill or stapler and hand tools.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Understands shop drawings and customer order documents used to complete the job.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Always Maximizing material utilization.
- Maintain expected productivity standards, including production reporting and paperwork.
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Lift, push/pull, and carry anywhere up to 1 to 50 lbs. periodically and occasionally above shoulder.
- Frequent repetitive hand/wrist movement and forearm rotation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and multitask
- Attention to detail
- Experience operating air operated stapler, drill, hand tools and scissors
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior production experience preferred
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, 155 Boyce Drive Mocksville, NC 27028.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.