Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Project Install Foreman to professionally install outdoor and indoor protective padding and athletic equipment products.
- Frequent travel throughout the United States;
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Project Managers, and other team members to obtain and understand project requirements/specifications; communicate efficiently and effectively;
- Determine and implement appropriate installation procedures and ensure adherence thereof;
- Coordinate and manage supplemental labor as needed via People Ready (or similar); coordinate equipment rental based on job-specific requirements;
- Work effectively independently or with other Project Installer(s) depending on seasonal workload;
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and responsibly problem solve when obstacles arise;
- Properly balance project schedules and workload to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time and as promised;
- Manage and track installation costs to ensure maximum profitability;
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service to ensure that in-house installation costs are being estimated properly at time of bid. Provide equipment and labor quantity estimates as needed;
- Comply with applicable federal and local governing entity requirements; e.g. OSHA (requirements will vary by project).
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels both inside and outside of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and high energy, with the ability to be productive with little direction.
- Outstanding hands-on construction and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional physical conditioning; capable of frequent heavy lifting and performing demanding work for extended hours.
- Excellent communication and crew leadership skills.
- Even-minded and solutions-oriented in the face of adversity.
- Working knowledge/understanding of sports related equipment and on-site construction expectations/requirements.
- Familiarity with construction equipment and appropriate use, such as power tools, lift/equipment operation, welding, etc.; possess high mechanical aptitude.
- 4 years of project installation experience, preferably in a sports related environment.
- 2 years of on-site project construction experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferable however lower degrees or certificates with appropriate experience will be considered.
- OSHA certification(s) and/or formal construction equipment training a plus.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.sportsfield.com, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.