Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Project / Installation Manager
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Project/Installation Manager to manage all project activities related to indoor sports construction projects and installations as well as outdoor projects associated with Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. large venue business.
- Participate/Manage all aspects of project from bid to installation, including post install follow up and addressing punch list items.
- Work closely with field personnel, customer and sales personnel to obtain accurate project requirements/specifications and to determine and implement appropriate installation procedures.
- Ensure adherence to contract specifications and established practices/ procedures.
- Interact with senior management and professionals at all levels throughout the organization and outside personnel; customer, architect, contractor and owner.
- Follow pre-determined installation requirements to ensure on time delivery and service while meeting all governing entity requirements; OSHA, etc.
- Travel will be determined by Department Manager and as dictated on a project by project basis.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill set.
- Working knowledge/understanding of sports related equipment and on-site construction expectations/requirements.
- Familiarity with construction equipment and appropriate use along with mechanical aptitude.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 4 years of progressive project management/installation experience, preferably in a Sports related environment.
- 2+ years of on-site project construction experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferable however lower degrees or certificates with appropriate experience will be considered.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.