Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Project Manager - Northeast / Southeast / Southwest
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Project Manager to manage all project activities related to indoor and outdoor sports construction projects and installations associated with the Direct Division (D4).
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of project from project award to installation, including post-install follow up and addressing punch list items.
- Frequent travel within designated Northeast/Southeast/Southwest territories and/or throughout United States as required. Travel requirements will be determined through collaboration with Department Manager, Director of Sales, and Regional Sales Managers.
- Obtain detailed field measurements and evaluate design options while on-site.
- Generate athletic equipment layout drawings (Padding, Netting, Batting Tunnels, etc.) and other project-related documents as required for Customer approval and material fabrication.
- Manage installation schedules of both in-house and subcontracted Installers.
- Interface frequently with Customers, Engineers, Installers and Sales/Operations personnel to gain detailed understanding of project scope and ensure adherence to project requirements.
- Prepare for upcoming jobs, ensuring that the latest project drawings/scope description are provided to the Installer and that the installation schedule and material deliveries have been coordinated.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment with frequent travel.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge/understanding of sports related equipment and on-site construction expectations/ requirements.
- Familiarity with construction equipment and appropriate use.
- Possess mechanical aptitude.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD and/or Graphics software preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 4+ years of Project Management, Engineering, and/or Installation experience, preferably in a Sports-related environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction related field is preferable, however lower degrees or certificates with appropriate experience will be considered.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.