Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. (SSI) is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to support shipping and warehouse operations to ensure timely pick up and deliveries.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and Inventory Control to verify shipping type and dates,
- Submit quotes to brokers and negotiate best rates,
- Maintain live shipping schedule,
- Schedule trucks for customer shipments,
- Track and file RMA’s for Sales,
- File freight claims, when necessary,
- Research and source alternative shipping methods,
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key shipping partners,
- Must be available Saturdays as needed,
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively/respectfully with employees, all levels of management, drivers, and customers
- Ability to accept feedback and/or constructive criticism.
- Related college degree or 4 years’ experience in a shipping/warehouse/logistics environment in lieu of.
- Experience with ERP or SAP database.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.