Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Shipping Worker who can work independently and/or with others as a production team member with good analytical skills. Candidate must be reliable and flexible with schedule during summer months.
- Pack orders in an orderly manner so they are prepared for shipping.
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing product and notify supervisor immediately.
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Efficiently complete all tasks required by departmental supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to carry up to 80 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Preferred 5 years of warehouse and shipping experience.
- Familiar with ERP software.
High Growth Potential, Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.