Sportsfield Specialties is seeking an experienced Technical Documentation Manager for its NY division. Candidate will be responsible for managing an engineering support team responsible for maintaining all current and new product document standards and drawings.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain a highly effective team delivering product documentation for production/manufacturing and marketing;
- Acquire thorough understanding of all products and manufacturing processes;
- Work with the team to create and revise technical drawings based on rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions from engineering team for existing and new products;
- Work to improve existing document standards to maintain all master engineering production packages within a Solidworks EPDM system;
- Coordinate and collaborate with design engineering team to create and maintain clear and accurate manufacturing and installation documents;
- Attend all product and revision meetings;
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Solidworks, 3D CAD and EPDM.
- Solidworks Composer a plus.
- Possesses a good understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Ability to achieve goals under strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively make decisions.
- Working knowledge of MRP software helpful but not required.
- Team player a must!
- Leadership/Supervisor experience
- BS Degree in Engineering or applicable field
- MBA Candidate is preferred
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.