Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Technical Product Documentation Specialist for its NY division. Candidate will be responsible for working with the engineering and sales teams to maintain and create all current and new product document for production, sales, and customer service.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Acquire a clear technical understanding of all products under development and production.
- Responsible for product documentation for production/manufacturing and marketing throughout the product’s lifecycle including all new releases and revisions.
- Produce cut sheets illustrating the product’s key purpose, features, and functions for the appropriate target audience.
- Work with the team to create and revise technical drawings based on rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions for existing and new products.
- Improve and maintain documentation standards for all engineering production packages.
- Coordinate and collaborate with design engineering team to create and maintain clear and accurate manufacturing and installation documents.
- Attend all product and revision meetings with engineering and sales team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
- Solidworks or equivalent 3D CAD software system.
- Solidworks or equivalent Product Data Management (PDM) System experience a plus.
- Solidworks Composer a plus.
- Possesses a good understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Configuration and change management in manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Flexible and adaptable team player a must!
- BS Degree in Engineering or applicable field.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.