Sportsfield Specialties provides confidence and leadership in the manufacturing and sale of athletic construction equipment for all levels. Let our sales team and industry partners assist you with the design, engineering, and installation of your next project. Our experience and expertise makes us the standard in sports construction.
Welder - NY Location
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a hands-on Experienced Welder who can work independently and/or with others as a production team member with good analytical skills. Candidate must be reliable and flexible with schedule during summer months.
- Weld aluminum, steel, and stainless steel using various weld procedures to include: stick welding, MIG welding and TIG welding.
- Setup and operate welding machines to build jobs to company specifications.
- Read measuring equipment and interpret blueprints.
- Create assemblies out of sheet metal and structural components.
- Cut metals with oxyacetylene or plasma.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- High attention to detail.
- Trade School, College and/or 1 year welding experience.
- Willing to provide additional training.
High Growth Potential, Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.