Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a hands-on experienced Welder who can work independently and/or with others as a production team member with good analytical skills. Candidate must be reliable and flexible with schedule during summer months.
- Weld aluminum, steel, and stainless steel using various weld procedures to include: stick welding, MIG welding and TIG welding.
- Setup and operate welding machines to build jobs to company specifications.
- Read measuring equipment and interpret blueprints.
- Create assemblies out of sheet metal and structural components.
- Cut metals with oxyacetylene or plasma.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- High attention to detail.
- Trade School, College and/or 1 year welding experience.
- Willing to provide additional training.
High Growth Potential, Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.