Pole Vault Standards:
- Winner of American Sports Builders Association (ASBA) Game Changer Award!
- Height adjustable from 5’ to 17’ accommodates NFHS & NCAA competition
- Durable powder coated aluminum and steel construction
- Sliding base with brake creates 32” of horizontal adjustment
NEW! Pole Vault Standard Forming System:
- Provides semi-permanent anchoring to prevent upright tip-over
- Pre-engineered to dictate proper footing requirements and placement
- Recessed design results in resilient synthetic track surfacing finish
- Eliminates exposed concrete surfaces adjacent to landing area
- U.S. Patent: #10,604,952
Our innovative pole vault standard forming system is the only product available, in a track and field construction market, that allows a pole vault standard to be semi-permanently anchored into its correct position for all levels of competition. Track design professionals can now incorporate the in-ground forming system during the construction phase, which ensures accurate placement by the end user every time used!