- Standard powder coated yellow, white, or orange finish available to meet NCAA softball field of play, foul pole rule 2.12 requiring a contrasting color to the ball
- Standard pre-engineered heights: 15', 20', 30', 40', 50', 60', 70', and 80'
- Available with or without mesh wing
- Available with stamped drawings and calculations by a licensed professional engineer
- Custom sizes available upon request
Foul Poles by Sportsfield Specialties are manufactured from 4" or 6.625" outside diameter aluminum pipe and are available in standard above ground heights of 15', 20', 30' and 40'. All foul poles are powder coated yellow, utilize ground sleeves with corresponding caps or a base plate mounting system for a semi-permanent installation, and are available with or without a wing.
Standard wings start 8' above finished grade and consist of 1/8" stamped aluminum sheet with double reinforced bends making them much more durable and longer lasting than weaker competitive mesh products. Custom foul pole heights and/or wing sizes are available, upon request.