- Patented rotating and hydraulically hinged design
- Hydraulic hinge lowers goal post to the field in 15 secs.; utilized at venues where crowd control or frequent removal is a priority
- 360° rotating design is operable with one person and most commonly used to eliminate Soccer Goal interference when located on a multi-purpose playing field
- Patented AdjustRight® Upright Alignment Technology
- NEW fade resistant super durable powder coated finish
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction is exceptionally strong while remaining lightweight for handling and installation
- Available with 8' offset; 20', 30' or 35' uprights
- U.S. Patents: #7,014,578; #7,883,432; #7,914,401; #8,888,615 and #10,159,881
- Goal Post Pads and Access Frames sold separately
Sportsfield is regarded as the nation's industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of Football Goal Posts at all competitive levels. Our patented Ultimate AdjustRight® Rotating & Hinged Football Goal Post is perfect for multi-use synthetic turf athletic fields. The rotating feature allows the crossbar and uprights to be rotated 180˚ for maximum use of the soccer field at venues sharing a field for both football and soccer. These innovative goal posts can also be easily lowered in 15 seconds and raised in less than 90 seconds, a critical feature in some game ending situations. The hydraulic hinge offers a controlled descent and is designed to ensure safety for the operator, who controls the descent clear of the drop zone.
AdjustRight® Rotating & Hinged Football Goal Posts address concerns related to NFHS Soccer Rule 1, Section 4, Article 1, and its subsequent varying interpretations. This product eliminates these issues by allowing the goal post assembly to be rotated out of the soccer playing field completely and quickly, which can be performed by a single person in less than a minute, which makes field conversion exceptionally easy.
An easy-to-use 3-in-1 tool is included for locking and unlocking, and rotating the goal posts. In addition, a simple, but capable locking system has been provided. The system prevents unwanted operation of the Ultimate AdjustRight® rotating mechanism.