- Sportsfield is the exclusive provider of Ultra Cross® baseball netting
- Manufactured with UHMWPE Dyneema®, considered
"The World's Strongest Fiber"
- Knotless, low-profile design gives spectators industry-leading 95%
- Specifically designed to deliver superior strength and performance
over conventional netting
- Braided intersection eliminates 30-60% strength loss experienced by
knotted synthetic fibers
- Four-strand braided twine is proven to be stronger than two-strand
- Improved dimensional stability relative to knots that will tighten and
distort over time
- Lightweight with 95% open-area results in less wind load and stress on the system
- Performance characteristics are backed by 3rd party testing and certification
ENGINEERED SAFETY. UNCOMPROMISED VISIBILITY.
Ultra Cross® braided and knotless Dyneema® Netting offers engineered safety and uncompromised visibility for spectators in the stands. The braided and knotless design provides the strongest configuration for netting and the super-strong Dyneema® fiber contributes to this product’s excellence in tenacity, UV and chemical resistance, and resistance to abrasion.
Ultra Cross® Field Green Dyneema® Netting
Field Green Ultra Cross® was developed in conjunction with MLB to provide optimal visibility to spectators. The “camouflage” coating color, over durable black Dyneema® twine, was developed to fade into the ballpark backdrop of dirt, turf, and stadium seating. This premium netting provides the same engineered safety and uncompromised visibility as 1.2mm uncoated Black Ultra Cross® while offering the most advanced solutions to achieve spectator satisfaction.
Featured! Ultra Cross® Custom Egress Gate
Sportsfield Specialties is the leader in innovative solutions for baseball stadium safety netting. Our popular Custom Egress Gate provides a retractable Ultra Cross® entryway barrier between the stands and the field, which can be raised and lowered easily. This cable suspended system offers distinct visibility advantages over traditional framed structures. During play, the lowered netting protects fans while being nearly invisible.
Click here to learn more about Ultra Cross® Netting.