- Sportsfield is the exclusive provider of Ultra Cross® baseball netting
- Manufactured with UHMWPE Dyneema®, considered "The World's Strongest Fiber"
- Knotless, low-profile design gives spectators industry-leading 95% see-through visibility
- Specifically designed to deliver superior strength and performance over conventional netting
- Unique intersection eliminates 30-60% strength loss experienced by knotted synthetic fibers
- Four-strand braided twine is proven to be stronger than two-strand twisted alternatives
- Improved dimensional stability relative to knots that will tighten and distort over time
- Lightweight with 95% open-area results in less wind load and stress on the system
- Performance characteristics are backed by 3rd party testing and certification
ENGINEERED SAFETY. UNCOMPROMISED VISIBILITY.
Ultra Cross® Braided and Knotless Dyneema® Netting offers engineered safety and uncompromised visibility for spectators in the stands. The braided and knotless design provides the strongest configuration for netting and the super-strong Dyneema® fiber contributes to this product’s excellence in tenacity, UV and chemical resistance, and resistance to abrasion. View our Ultra Cross® catalog here!
NEW! Ultra Cross® Field Green Netting
Ultra Cross® Field Green Netting provides optimal visibility to spectators using a green coating over durable black-fiber Dyneema® twine, which serves as a camouflage against the backdrop of the playing field. Our new premium netting has the same engineered safety and uncompromised visibility as 1.2 mm uncoated Black Ultra Cross®, while offering the most advanced solution to achieve viewer satisfaction.
Featured! Ultra Cross® Custom Egress Gate
Sportsfield Specialties is the leader in innovative solutions for stadium netting. Our popular Custom Egress Gate provides a retractable Ultra Cross® entryway barrier between the stands and the field, which can be raised and lowered easily. This cable suspended system offers distinct visibility advantages over traditional framed structures. During play, the lowered netting protects fans while being nearly invisible.
Click here to learn more about Ultra Cross® Netting.