Sportsfield Specialties, Inc., a leader in manufacture and sale of sports construction equipment is seeking a System Analyst to develop and support structured software applications that will facilitate growth, through the use of technology.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze business processes and/or problems and provide potential solutions.
- Collaborate with management and departments to identify end user requirements and specifications.
- Develop automation routines to help streamline functionality.
- Maintain proper use of code, source code and stored procedures to keep development simple and streamlined.
- Involvement in Code reviews and utilize source control for all software changes.
- Debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software and setting the standard for testing and deployment of applications.
- Develop processes and procedures for all systems development requirements.
- Understanding of Integration of systems and insuring clean data before execution.
- All other IT tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a faced paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Studio, SQL Databases, Web Development, PowerShell, and SRSS Reporting
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field; combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of.
- Three years of relevant development experience.
- Experience w/integration and automation is a plus.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.