Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Stadium Construction Estimator - NY or NC Division
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Stadium Construction Estimator to help service the stadium new construction business with estimating activities related to both outdoor and indoor stadium/large venue new construction opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze project specifications and construction drawings to estimate job-specific material and labor requirements; perform takeoffs with accuracy and efficiency;
- Interface with Engineering, Operations and Installation Crews as required to ensure accurate material/labor cost estimation;
- Maintain organized project costing records and documentation for future reference by Sales and Project Management;
- Generate Sales Quotes in SAP and/or other mediums;
- Coordinate with Sales when recognizing opportunities for add/deduct pricing;
- Assist in submitting bids and satisfying bid paperwork requirements; coordinate with Sales and Contract Administrator;
- Develop and submit product cut sheets and specifications to the Design Team in the pre-construction phase as required;
- Participate in design development and pre-construction calls/meetings with engineers, architects, and general contractors;
- Coordinate change order pricing with Project Manager and Sales when new business opportunities arise post-award;
- Assist Sales in generating and managing new project leads;
- Develop and maintain network of qualified subcontractors/installers for use on regional/national construction projects;
- Minimal travel throughout the U.S. as required.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business or similar field.
- 3-5 years of Project Estimating and/or General Construction experience; preferably in sports-related environment.
- Familiarity with construction plan drawings, design specifications, and bid/contract documents.
- Solid technical background, organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- General computer proficiency; experience with take-off software and/or SAP a plus.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online @ www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.