Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Project Installer Assistant
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Project Installer Assistant to professionally install outdoor and indoor protective padding and athletic equipment products.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Travel throughout the United States;
- Support Project Installer in field installations and/or work independently as required;
- Work closely with Project Installer, Project Managers and other team members to obtain accurate project requirements/specifications; communicate efficiently and effectively; Determine and implement appropriate installation procedures and ensure adherence thereof;
- Coordinate and manage supplemental labor as needed via PeopleReady (or similar); coordinate equipment rental based on job-specific requirements;
- Comply with applicable federal and local governing entity requirements; e.g. OSHA (requirements will vary by project);
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and responsibly problem solve when obstacles arise;
- Properly balance project schedules and workload to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time and as promised.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels both inside and outside of the organization.
- Strong work ethic, high-energy, and the ability to be productive with little direction.
- Outstanding physical conditioning; capable of performing demanding tasks for extended hours.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and hands-on construction skills.
- Even-minded and solutions-oriented in the face of adversity.
- Working knowledge/understanding of sports related equipment and on-site construction expectations/requirements.
- Familiarity with construction equipment and appropriate use, such lift operation, welding, etc.; possess mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 2 years of on-site project construction experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- OSHA certification(s) and/or formal construction equipment training a plus.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.