Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Human Resources Assistant - NC Division
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Human Resources Assistant for its Salisbury, North Carolina division to assist with the administration of company policies, programs, recruitment, record maintenance and provide HR support and guidance to employees and management personnel while handling the day to day HR related tasks.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain up to date knowledge of federal and state employment and compliance requirements,
- Assist in talent acquisition/recruitment process and maintain division contracts,
- Work alongside employment agencies, college and university placement offices and search firms,
- Handle all administrative tasks for pre-employment testing, onboarding, new hire orientation and exit interviews,
- Coordinate all division employee incentive programs,
- Assist with workplace accident investigations,
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and separations,
- Assist with and transfer payroll timesheets to Payroll dept. in a timely manner in to ensure on time payroll processing,
- Distribute internal communications regarding open positions, benefit updates, company policies, etc.,
- Maintain employee and medical personnel records,
- Coordinate open enrollment, changes and training for employee benefit programs,
- Provide support to employees in relation to leaves of absences, grievance matters, etc.,
- Assist managers with performance reviews, corrective actions and separation process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics and cultural awareness.
- Resourceful problem-solving aptitude and understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; HRIS systems helpful but not required.
- Active listening with discretion, confidentiality and empathy always.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Must have thick skin and be able to communicate and/or process constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively make decisions.
Associates Degree in Human Resources or similar field with minimum 2 years human resources experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to; health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 St. Hwy 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.