Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. (SSI) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing initiatives for the industry’s leader in sports construction equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and execute collaborative marketing strategies and oversight with appropriate senior level personnel.
- Oversee continuity and development of company brand and image.
- Manage digital marketing strategy and analytics, including company website, social media accounts, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Oversight and coordination of sales publications and photo/video content.
- Creation of blog posts, articles, and press releases.
- Coordination and management of client events/trade shows.
- Collaboration with in-house SEO & Media Specialist.
- Occasional travel as required.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate at all personnel levels.
- Strong personal presence and professional presentation skills.
- Organizational/prioritization skills, including attention to detail.
- Technologically adept and adaptable to changes or advances.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro).
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and digital analytics tools.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- College degree or relevant experience considered in lieu of.
- Four (4) years of progressive experience preferred.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.sportsfield.com, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor employment visas.