Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. (SSI) in Mocksville, North Carolina is seeking a candidate for a Sewer opening. We are seeking a candidate that can work as part of a team and has prior Production experience. Candidate must be reliable and have at least two years’ experience with manufacturing sewing on a sit down sewing machine.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
• Maintain clean work environment and makes sure safety is priority one in all tasks.
• Proficiently operate sitting sewing machine.
• Able to use a tape measure to produce accurate measurements.
• Read and understand production work orders, shop drawings and customers’ orders.
• Always maximize material utilization.
• Perform in process quality audits and follows first unit approval process.
• Performs other production assignments as needed
• Attention to detail and a multi-tasker.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Team oriented, dependable, and strong work ethic
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2-3 years sewing experience
• Prolonged periods of sitting
• Lifting, pulling, and pushing up to 40 pounds occasionally; up to 25 pounds frequently.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending, and paid time off. To apply, submit application online www.sportsfield.com, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, 155 Boyce Drive Mocksville, NC 27028.
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.